Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lots To Show You

Look what I just finished working on.....When I saw my "friend" Lori's (wink) Emerson stamp collection, I went out of my mind. I immediately started to stamp out some images for later use. They are so funny and appropriate for some of my witty friends. Well just as I thought, my friend Eileen loved the saying,and ordered about 20 cards !!! Here are a few to show you how cool they are. I am not listing supplies for each card. I used  tons of supplies....if you would like to know about a particular card, feel free to email me @
Thanks for looking
JoAnn


2 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

All the cards are great, love them. My favorite is the one on bottom, the colors are great.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Great cards!! WHERE do you get the stamps???